Account Support Representative – Andover, MN
Full Time, Part Time, Job Share
Title: Account Support Representative
Location: Andover, MN
Pay: $22 – $28 per hour DOE
The Account Support Representative shows expertise in supporting the Customer, Sales Team, and Service Team through establishing strong relationships with all Stakeholders to better address process and procedure improvements. The Account Support Representative acts as the main point of contact for all Stakeholders using a high level of critical and logical thinking and analysis to problem solve, answer questions, and ensure that all Account and Customer information is accurate, timely, and supports a high level of Customer Service.
- Direct incoming phone calls to appropriate team member for support.
- Support Sales and Service Teams.
- Accurate and timely processing of work orders and sales orders, resolving any time sensitive issues prior to service and/or billing.
- Analyze key Customer data, identifying and communicating issues to team members.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, customer correspondence, and sales proposals for new products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and minimum 4 years of Customer Service/Account Support
experience or 2-year College Degree.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Resourceful, attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to mentor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
If you are interested in learning more, or applying for this position, please complete this short form: