Accounting Supervisor – Andover, MN
Title: Accounting Supervisor
Location: Andover, MN
Pay: $30 – $40 per hour DOE
This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision of the accounting and account
support teams, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and work order
processing. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining procedures and
practices to ensure accurate and timely completion of the department activities.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including invoicing.
- Manage Inventory and Cost Accounting Systems.
- Oversee the activities of the Account Support Representative team, including Work
Order and Sales Order processing.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, analyze and review data for accuracy and
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Proficient in use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- Experience training, directing, or leading people; ability to manage interruptions and
- Account reconciliation and general ledger experience.
- Ability to pay attention to the details and troubleshoot/find/understand the root cause of an issue.
- Inquisitive – desire to investigate, ask questions and resolve issues
- Ability to mentor.
- Self-directed – ability to organize workload, prioritize, set and meet deadlines. Ability to efficiently manage, track, and follow-up on numerous details/projects
- No remote work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
If you are interested in learning more, or applying for this position, please complete this short form: