Job ID: 022023
Category: Sales and Field Service
Type: Full Time
Title: Agricultural Account Manager
Location: Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin
Pay: 45K – 55K + Commission – DOE
We are a growth and service focused water treatment enterprise, looking to expand our customer base.
To support our growth strategy, we are seeking an Account Manager to provide sales support, professional service, and installation for our customers by performing sales calls, field service installation, repairs, and maintenance of our equipment or Customer’s equipment.
You will have or gain through training the expertise and knowledge in sales, installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing chemical feed and control systems including pumps, water meters, controllers, and other similar equipment.
- Travel – Frequent local and distant travel will be required, in and around the Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin regions.
- Act as point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned
- Identify local business opportunities and
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing, and additional
- Installation – technical consultation and installation assistance to Customer
- Repairs – repairing equipment and
- Troubleshooting – determine mechanical causes of operating errors and acting to remedy problems.
- Record Activity – complete sales reports, call sheets, service reports, testing reports, record repairs, warranty work, and maintenance performed.
- Familiarity with livestock production operations is a
- Mechanical service experience is
- Strong time management and organizational
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100