Staff Accountant – Andover, MN
Full Time, Part Time, Job Share
Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Andover, MN
Pay: $22 – $28 per hour DOE
This role will provide support to both the accounting department and our field services
department. The responsibilities will vary from supporting the day-to-day accounting activities to supporting our Territory Sales Representatives, Account Managers, and Field Service Technicians with timely and efficient customer care. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including invoicing.
- Manage Inventory and Cost Accounting Systems.
- Manage assigned customer accounts.
- Create, update, distribute, and process Work Orders.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, customer correspondence, and sales proposals for new products and services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: 2-year Associates Degree.
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting or customer support or similar role.
- No remote work.
- Proficient in use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- Resourceful, attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to mentor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
If you are interested in learning more, or applying for this position, please complete this short form: