Water Treatment Engineer – Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana
Title: Water Treatment Engineer
Location: Andover, MN
Pay: Competitive with local markets
We are seeking National Equipment Specialists in the Midwest area to provide professional service and support for our Customers and our Sales Team by performing field service installation, repairs, and maintenance of our equipment or Customer’s equipment. This position requires up to 100% travel.
You will have expertise and knowledge in installing, calibrating, configuring, testing, maintaining, evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing chemical feed and control systems and water related equipment including pumps, motors, valves, controllers, feed boards, filtration or softener systems, RO systems, and other similar equipment.
- Travel – up to 100% to sites within our sales territory. Monday – Friday travel, some weekend travel as required.
- Installation – technical consultation and installation assistance to Customer personnel.
- Routine Service/Equipment Maintenance – perform routine maintenance on equipment on a scheduled basis.
- Repairs – repairing equipment and systems.
- Troubleshooting – determine mechanical causes of operating errors and acting to
- Record Activity – complete service reports, testing reports, record repairs, warranty
work, and maintenance performed.
- Associates degree in a technical or related field, or 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Mechanical service experience preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- While performing duties of the position, the individual would occasionally be required to stand, walk, sit, stoop or kneel, climb or balance, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to fell objects, tools or controls.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate equipment and tools required for the job.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested in learning more, or applying for this position, please complete this short form: