AVPRO® is approved by DEFRA the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs in the United Kingdom for Avian Influenza and general disorders.
APPROVED FOR AVIAN INFLUENZA
A Safe & Effective Disinfection Solution
AVPRO is NON-CARCINOGENIC, making it THE SAFE ALTERNATIVE to FORMALDEHYDE and other disinfectants.
AVPRO is proven to reduce and eliminate bacteria, such as:
- E. Coli
- Avian influenza
AVPROs UNIQUE PATENTED FORMULA SETS IT APART FROM TRADITIONAL, HARMFUL FOGGING PRODUCTS.
As it works to kill pathogens, AVPRO dissipates quickly after achieving the required results, allowing fast barn re-entry and use. AVPRO is a Viricide, Bactericide, Fungicide, and Algicide and can be applied via Fogging or Spray Washing.
A Safe and Effective alternative to Formaldehyde:
- Not temperature dependant
- Effective kill on all Bacteria
- Can re-enter after 4 hours
- Can be applied to Wet or Dry surfaces
- Easy and safe to store
- Reduces turnaround times
- DEFRA approved for Avian influenza
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds and fungi
- Eliminates E. coli, Pseudomonas, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Enterococci and Coliforms
- Formaldehyde free
- Can be used with other products
Request Your Complimentary Site Survey
Contact us today to see how we can assist your facility.